 Space / 38662
38661  |  38663
Subject:
Microscale battlecruiser "Triton"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:14:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here is the first of my offerings in microscale.  I really intended to do
something small for my first microscale, but I guess this one really wanted to
be built.  I wanted to put a lot more guns on this thing, but I didn't want to
over do the greebles.  It was also difficult not lathering it with red
highlights.  Hopefully I found the right mix of greebles and
highlights..."Triton"...