 Space / 38689
Re: Microscale battlecruiser "Triton"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 22:25:04 GMT

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I'll confess that I was torn between the choices of what to do with the bridge.
Somewhere I tossed a mental coin and simply stuck with the decision.

Others also have said I should have added more detail to the pods.  I think I'm
trying to find my way to that special point where just enough detail is used to
make the model work rather than greebling for the sake of greebles.  I'm
convinced I'm well on my way.  But yeah, this MOC could have used a few more
subtle details.

The dark grey on the engines was an accident...I ran out of red plate hinges.
But I had plenty of dark grey ones...