 Space / 38542
Re: Omicron Civilian Space Liner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 04:58:55 GMT

Simply beautiful. Saw it on Brickshelf, and just had to comment. It’s very understated; the simple gray belies all that snotwork.

I only have a few nitpicks: that landing gear could stand to be a bit more refined, and you should get one of those Naboo Fighters to replace those round black slopes by the cockpit with gray. Also, I would stack a 4x4 gray dish on the back of each engine instead of those 2x2 trans-blue dishes.

Oh yeah, and there’s no ironic Pan Am sticker. It clearly needs one. ;)

Again, tremendous work. Thanks for sharing it.

Kevin