 Space / 38556
Re: Omicron Civilian Space Liner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:05:09 GMT

Overall I think it is a very nice MOC. I love the passenger windows and the overhead baggage compartments and all the other little details. After some thought though I do have some reservation with respect to the landing gear and the cockpit. The landing gear seems a little unstable and does not fit with the overall form of the ship. The cockpit is nicely detailed but I think that having more symmetry between the bottom and top would fit better with the rest of the ship. All criticism aside -- I really like it.

Thank you for sharing your work!

Brent