 Space / 38481
Re: Afterburner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:48:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Hi Brent,

Here we go:

You can see the few parts I use on the back of the 3x12 slope, and you can also see that with the lime green grill tile, there is one 1x1x1 round tan part. It’s used to kep the door in position, opened or closed.

The 1x4 and 2x2 plates just fit under the front 2x3 window, helping for the slide, and keeping the door in position as well.

I knew one picture would help...

Cheers,

JP.

Clever, I like it.