 Space / 38477
Re: Afterburner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:45:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, brent skadan wrote:
   Just curious, how does the sliding door work?

On the back of the 3x12 slopes, I put one 1x4 plate. Under that 1x4 plate (so it is still going inside the cockpit), I have one 2x2 plate. This 2x2 plate goes lower than the 3x12 slope when watching the ship form her side. I still have 2 studs availables on the 2x2 plate, on which I put a 2x2 tile. This 2x2 tile ends at the same level the 3x12 slope starts.

Ok I think I’d better take some pics of that assemly... I’ll try to post them tomorrow.

Cheers and thanks for the kind words,

JP.