 Space / 38471
Re: Afterburner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:57:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Peer Kreuger wrote:
   Most excellent landing gear, dude.

Lots of style, lots of oomph, and I bet it swooshes like a mother.

Seeing this view I think the white + tan works, but afterwards I noticed you added all kinds of red+green splotches everywhere to match the printed parts, and I must say that’s also quite nifty. Sure beats the “white+random color” default colorscheme.

And, of course, that sliding door. I hate you for coming up with that idea before I did.

Style and functionality packed in a nice li’l spaceship. At this scale, it doesn’t get any better than this. It doesn’t even need guns to be cool!

Thanks Peer!

What can I say? It seems you saw all the features of that ship, as if you build it yourself! Thanks for the good words!

Cheers,

JP.