 Space / 38474
Re: Afterburner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 04:06:28 GMT

I like the use of the arch pieces on the bottom, the choice of colors, and the overall shape is kick-arse. What I do not like is the printing on the 12x3 wedges, it detracts form the overall smoothness of the ship -- I think a little brasso there could smooth out the over all look (but that is my 2.5 cents). Just curious, how does the sliding door work?

Thanks for sharing,

Brent