 Space / 38460
Re: New MOC: RedTail air-racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 22:54:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Brent I have a problem with your ships: I want to build all of them in minifig scale... and this one is no exception! I love the overall structural simplicity of this ship: one wing, two engines, and one cockpit / canopy. Beautiful. And yet you manage to make it sleek, neat. Bravo!

Thank you for sharing,

JP.

Believe me if I had the talent to build in minifig scale I would. But I really stink at it.

Thank you!

Brent