 Space / 38319
    Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   If you didn't hear about the "Group MOC Study", have a look at this (URL) from the Classic Space Forum. Here is my rendition of the frigate: Pirate Gunboat ! (2 URLs) Folder post mod> Enjoy! JP. (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat —Jason Spears
     (...) JP, I hadn't heard about the "Group MOC Study", but I think it's an excellent idea. I like your interpretation. Nice work on the landing gear and squezing the figs inside. I can't say I'm super keen on the bend in the front, but I don't really (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     (...) Thanks Jason! About the bend in the front: I didn't try to fill the gap between the 2 parts because I want it to be able to open. I guess that's why it's not looking as "clean" as it could. For the engines, they are the part of that MOC I (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat —Kenn Oldham
     (...) I quite like the shape of this MOC (I'll state that I do like the bend in the front), and especially the shaping underneath. The gun is good looking, and the MOC overall does a great job of forming an interesting shape without being too parts (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     (...) Thanks Kenn! At first when building this MOC I was only using white and greys. Later I tryed to throw in some color bits. I tryed mixing some yellow and dark red on the hull, but I didn't like it. The easy way to do it was to separate these (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat —Keith Goldman
   (...) JP you really captured the spirit of the pic, in fact I think your version looks better than the source material. The shape of the hull is just flat out cool. -keith p.s. put it on the sidebar Lenny, you commy-pinko bastard! (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Haha!! I knew that the first guy to question my choice for MOC Highlight was gonna be Keith! and I had an idea that it might be about JP's Gunboat. While I am trying to make the sidebar updated more consistently, I want to keep the MOC (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     snip snip snip... Lenny, message read, understood and agreed! Agreed on the time you wish to give a MOC when it's hilighted, less than 5 days sounds short. Agreed as well for choosing Ryan's MOC. I told him I was scratching my head trying to (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat —Keith Goldman
   (...) I was not questioning your choice of MOC highlight, Mr. Lenny, I just didn't realize it was limited to one MOC at a time. Although its odd that he didn't post it to .Space, I think Woody's MOC was outstanding and deserving in every way of the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)