 Space / 38339
Re: Group MOC Study - Pirate Gunboat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 03:56:19 GMT

snip snip snip...

Lenny, message read, understood and agreed!

Agreed on the time you wish to give a MOC when it’s hilighted, less than 5 days sounds short.

Agreed as well for choosing Ryan’s MOC. I told him I was scratching my head trying to understand how the hell he could come with such a structure, and I am still scratching... it’s begining to be painfull, but it’s worth it!

If I wish one of my MOC to be highlited some days, then I just have to keep them coming. And as far as Ryan will be gone for some time, I say chances are raising!

Thanks for the good words Lenny,

Cheers,

JP.