 Space / 38294
Re: MINIMUM-SPACE-POD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:14:05 GMT

Hi, JP.

looking at it! Very clever use of parts, very neat and clean design.
I wanna print your word "clean design ----- JP" on a picture of my work. X-)
Words of praise from YOU has special meaning for me. Thank you.

You and your fellows from the ilsand of the rising sun have to come and post
more often here!
Ya, this year I will visit LUGNET.space more than usual.
But as you see, our English are not so excellent ;-)
so Japanese tend to be shy because of a barrier of language.
I also wish if we could have more talks and share ideas together.
Thanks anyway.

Set your sail according to the Aether !

R E T R O  S P A C E
Kotaro Ono  / EARL-0