 Space / 38305
Re: Whoa! What set is that piece in?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:01:46 GMT

David Simmons wrote:

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.  I actually have that set.  The piece (or pieces) I'm
referring to are referred to as coming from set #7236.   Some type of new
2x4 bracket.  I checked the Peeron inventory for the set but didn't see any
piece listed that matched what I think I'm looking at.  Anybody got a
picture of it and/or the part number?  I wanna see!
The closest match from that set is the "Car Mudguard 2 x 4 x 2/3 with Front
Studs".
Peeron has no picture but
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=52038 has a picture of the
part and it looks like it might be usefull (especially in the white as seen
in the police car)