 Space / 38283
Re: MINIMUM-SPACE-POD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:10:05 GMT

Thank you Ley.

I've read the talk you pointed out, and feel so very sad
our Admiral showed intention of his honorable retirement. :-p
(Thank you Chris !)

At first, I want the pod's landing-gear hide inside,
but of-course it was impossible.
So I tried hanging it outside as natural as possible.
Now I'm pleased with the result to hear your impression.

My pod has control-devices(handles, lamps, and meters),
a landing-gear, and wide field of front vision.
Only function that I could not realize is "a hatch".
So he can not go to anywhere without his pod.

Set your sail according to the Aether !

R E T R O  S P A C E
Kotaro Ono  / EARL-0