 Space / 38162
    UIW Mainstay Mark 1-A Fighter —Jeff Benson
   Introducing the UIW's Mainstay Mark I-A Fighter Craft. (URL) The Mark I-A features side-mounted frap cannons, four powerful sublight engines, a level III EMP shielding unit, and a forward mounted sensor/targeting unit that rivals those found on (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: UIW Mainstay Mark 1-A Fighter —Jeff Benson
     Urgh - and of course I forget the tags ... (hurt me, hurt me now). Here's the canopy detail: (URL) Also, the Brickshelf gallery is (URL) here>. Whoops! Sorry 'bout that. :) -Jeff (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: UIW Mainstay Mark 1-A Fighter —Alexander Johnston
     Say, that's great. It's better than any fighter craft I came up with lately. But can it kill deer as effectively as your jeep? hmmmmm? Well can it? :-D (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: UIW Mainstay Mark 1-A Fighter —Tony Hafner
   (...) The lines near the front are nice and smooth- those curved pieces around the nose make for a great mostly-studless ship, though it kind of clashes with the angular shaping of the rear. The greebling between the top engines is decent, but seems (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: UIW Mainstay Mark 1-A Fighter —Jeff Benson
   (...) Tony, Thanks for the feedback. The different liveried ships are redresses of the original model. I do plan on building several more fighters of the same design (c'mon, Postal Service!) -- I want to eventually do a Marine color scheme (light & (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: UIW Mainstay Mark 1-A Fighter —Jeff Benson
   (URL) Here you can see (on the right) what will (upon delivery of my latest Bricklink order - c'mon, Missing Brick!) become a finished Marine version of the Mark1A. On the left, and under construction, is another Navy Mark1A, hopefully to be (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)