 Space / 38156
Re: My God, it's full of stars.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:54:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Allemann wrote:

Here’s a photo of them on display together at Brickfest. Someday I’ll try and figure out a way of actually docking the Leonov to the Discovery. I think that would make for a pretty good display.

Very cool shot. I especially like that the Leonov is holding one of the center sections of the Discovery in the picture. I’d guess that displaying them separately lets people appreciate them separately, but with the Leonov holding onto one (detached) section of Discovery, one can easily imagine the two together.

Jeff