 Space / 38137
Re: My God, it's full of stars.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 03:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann wrote:

snip

   It looks magnificent. The two-toned radar dish is actually an improvement on the original, I think.

Cool! Glad you liked it.

   Of course once it was pretty much done Jude comes by and says, ‘you should stick a motor in it’. Such simple words. Another redesign/rebuild of the main forward section to accommodate the motor and gearing, but well worth it. Thanks Jude!

That .wmv is eerie. How beautiful! Does it make noise when it turns?

It’s actually fairly quiet. You can still hear the hum of the motor but it’s dampened considerably since it’s fully encased.

   And do you have any images of the two ships side by side?

I have a few. Here’s one from Brickfest. I really should take some good ones of them together and put them on my site. Someday... BTW, thanks Dave for posting yours.

   What a cool thing! Kudos to you, Jason!

best

LFB

Thanks for the feedback!