 Space / 38108
Re: new pcs capital ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:19:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Didier Deses wrote:
   Hi everyone,

it has been a while since i’ve posted something. sorry about that!

Here’s my latest: a first attempt at a pre classic space ship - also my first minifig scale capital ship.

I think it looks quite pcs.

Let me know what you think.

I like the ship, but my only bad comment is that you’ve no blue, and IMO, brown doesn’t go with gray and white... Other than that, I must say, it’s pretty nice and impressive for a first build. Instead of the ships docking via arm with technic pin, maybe remove the docking arms and try a gull-wing hatch on either side of the ship to house the ships--it might add a nice “cool factor” to the ship, as well as give it some more elegant lines to it. (not to mention if you want to use some kind of “interdimensional drive”, it would help protect the smaller ships during transport)

hm...lateral gull-wing hangar doors...I see some potential there...

Either way, it’s good, and keep building!

Scott