 Space / 38105
Re: new pcs capital ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:33:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Didier Deses wrote:
Here's my latest: a first attempt at a pre classic space ship - also my first
minifig scale capital ship.

Let me know what you think.

Jesus has landed!  (deck 10)    ;]

Those spiral stepways are really slick!

Help me out here..., how did you make that little radar dish thingy in pic 9?
(immediately behind one of the black heads)

You seem to have a slight fleebnork infestation...   :]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203