 Space / 38091
Re: PCS S.T.U.F.F.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:20:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   A new toy for Fazoom and his boys : PCS S.T.U.F.F. (Space Tactical Ultra Frap Fighter):

snip

So much to enjoy here, JP. The whole cockpit section is great, picking up the PCS motif of maximum glass area--frequently allowing the pilot to see downward on either side--while at the same time showing your distinct style. Is this your first MOC using the Rescue Chopper canopy? (I love that part).

So, the canopy slides forward and swings up, and there’s both retracting landing gear and retracting weaponry. Quite a few tricks to cram into a MOC this size (and I might have missed one or two). Very nicely done.