 Space / 38090
Re: PCS S.T.U.F.F.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:12:32 GMT

Hey JP,

Super SNOT-ty!  I love the cockpit and the engine intakes best, and you
managed to use a decorated piece that fits in perfectly with the color
scheme!

Groovy s.t.u.f.f. man!

Dave

"JP RIGNAULT" <jprignault@itnetwork.fr> wrote in message
A new toy for Fazoom and his boys : PCS S.T.U.F.F. (Space Tactical Ultra • Frap
Fighter):

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JPascal/PCS-Stuff/01.jpg>>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=116874 Folder post mod>

Enjoy!