 Space / 38095
Re: PCS S.T.U.F.F.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 06:01:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:
   So much to enjoy here, JP. The whole cockpit section is great, picking up the PCS motif of maximum glass area--frequently allowing the pilot to see downward on either side--while at the same time showing your distinct style. Is this your first MOC using the Rescue Chopper canopy? (I love that part).

I did a Moon Shuttle a few months ago using this canopy. It’s only the second time I use it, but it cleary became my favorite!

So, the canopy slides forward and swings up, and there’s both retracting landing gear and retracting weaponry. Quite a few tricks to cram into a MOC this size (and I might have missed one or two). Very nicely done.

I think you saw them all! Thanks Kyle,

Cheers,

JP.