 Space / 38092
Re: A question to the .space community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:53:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Micheal Fuller wrote:
   Hey you .spacers,

A little ‘bout me: A new AFOL who recently came out of the dark age at the badgering of a friend, and who is looking into building some space stuff.

So, my question is this: Where and how do you guys get all of those neat little tags and badges for your little LEGO empires? Like Chris Giddens’ badges for his PCS postings.

I assume you use photoshop? If so, is anyone willing to make me one?

I am a lazy man, willing to admit it and willing to ask someone else to do it.

If not, then wise guidance and counsel on how to easily make one for myself would be greatly appreciated.

I have Photoshop and would be willing to do that. Email me at my spamcaked address above, and we can talk specifics. I can do much more than the sig pic you see below.

Dr. Cranium
“3vil just got way more 3viller...”