 Space / 37864
  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Keith, So yesterday morning i was finally able to go thru the pics at fullsize. Granted it took a good 45 minutes on our slow computer that uses dialup but it was worth it. ;-) Anyway, I hadn't replied before now cause I didn't think it (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Andrew, thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to post them. I don't think I'm quite there yet with the futuristic architecture...the reich was always supposed to be much more near-future than PCS and the rest of the themes. (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Tourette's I think it is. But I have to wonder how it is you know these things? (...) That would rock, but.... he's already got dibs on the Bible (GOD told me so, so it must be true!) so you'd need another "holy book" to do... hmm... I know, (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Keith, you crazy bastard! (That's what I call the "straight forward smack") Your stuff is freaking insanely unbelievable. It's really two fold... on one hand you have these amazing large-scale, very detailed MOCs which people spend literally (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)