 Space / 37614
Re: MOC: Space Wagon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:52:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   “Afronaut” and “Mothership”? Oh, that’s bad. I have a feeling you’re referencing something that I missed.

That’s in reference to George Clinton’s bands, Parliament/Funkadelic, which I’ve been listening too lately.

For a while, in the 1970’s, George Clinton would descend from a spaceship during the concert.

George