 Space / 37561
    POWER ON! —Daniel Yuhas
   Does anyone remember Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future? It was a TV show in the 80's, and in parts of it, you could take one of the toy ships and shoot at badguys in the screen. They also released videotapes with special missions you (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: POWER ON! —Paul Baulch
     (...) I remember that show.. I also remember thinking, "man, this show is terrible"... but then , I at the time I didn't realise that they were diverting so much effort into the toy franchise :-) (...) Well, these compare pretty well to the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: POWER ON! —Scott Lyttle
   (...) I'd always heard about it, but where I lived locally, it wasn't carried. It wasn't until I was up in Montreal about 5 years ago that I got to watch an episode of it on Canada's Space Channel (awesome channel--beat Sci-Fi hands down if you ask (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)