 Space / 37451
  Steel Falcon racer

Maybe this is bad timing, considering all the other issues going on, but hey, here's another MOC for you guys and gals. I've been reading the issues lately, and personally, I don't want to say a darn thing. None of it's really important, only the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Ooo, do I feel ever so bad. As for the MOC, I'm lovin' it! The greebling isn't too intense, it just fits. The engines are fascinating. Squarish front, and circular back, gives a great effect that there's some internal technology we don't know (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) I didn't mean nothin' by my comment, just sayin' what was on my mind. I just don't want to try and persuade someone one way or the other, so that they can make their own decisions and live with the consequences. (...) I'm glad you liked the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

I think if you could build a casing around those wheels, t might add a "not-so-racked-on" effect, if there is such an effect!:-$ Blay On :-Devin (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Hey Chris! I like this alot. Its got a great shape, and you've shown good use of complex building techniques. But I think with a bit of modification, it could change from a "good" moc to a "great" one. I like the blue & gray, with a hint of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) the engine supports. The little winglets on the sides of the nose are excellent as well. That's a great effect, and they even have tiny intakes on their leading edges. I'm not crazy about the tail ends of the engines (this strikes me as a case (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Hmmm...indeed. I shall commence construction on the "Steel Falcon Mk. II." Chris (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Hey, I was diggin this when I saw the folder earlier. I like this thing alot, it has a nice shape overall, and I am a fan of the smooth shape style. I also like what you did with the JSF canopy, building it into the structure at the back. Good (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Thanks, I've been practicing a lot lately with small, individual sections of Legos. That's just as much fun as regular building. (...) I was thinking the same thing. I think it has something to do with the availability of parts, but I'll see (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Wow, I never thought of that before. That's what makes this place so great, the cool ideas and imagination. (...) All right all right! I get the idea! I'll fix it already ;) (...) I think I've been looking at your stuff too much. I caught the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) That canopy is something that sits in the back of your Lego drawer, staring at you, begging to be used, but its so hard to use. I think it turned out all right though. I have to give credit to Keith Goldman for the alternating stripe pattern (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Man, it's always a good time to show off a new MOC. Pictures go like so, (just click on "view raw message" on any message to see how it's done. Don't be scared by what you see, just look for the links and learn...it's worked for me.): (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Hey, thanks a bunch! I'll try that next time. (...) Unfortunately, I'm not really sure how to make the pics smaller. My photo program is only a trial run, and doesn't give me all the fancy-pants gizmos that I would love to use on my pics. Not (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)