 Space / 37363
Re: Inspiration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:22:39 GMT

   artships

Nah, I don’t think it’s you. I tried the site on Firefox and IE with no success of seeing pics. Maybe some other browser is needed? I didn’t try Netscape but I somehow don’t think that’d work either. Adding to .geek for input to see if I’m just lame on this or what.

   Does this site work under Firefox? I mousedover as instructed, then tried clicking, but didn’t see much beyond the text boxes changing. Certainly no pics! Or was I just too impatient or something?