 Space / 37364
Re: Some Sci Fi Concept Art ::: UPDATE :::
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:00:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   For a long time now, I’ve been collecting inspirational sci-fi artwork from all over the internet onto my harddrive.

Last week, I started to upload the pictures to Maj. I’ll be uploading more periodically, so be sure to check back. Maj sometimes doesn’t have it show up on the recent page, FYI.

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2470

And if you’ve got any favorites of your own, please send links or attachments to blocksidge AT gmail DOT com.

For some reason, Maj is no longer moderating my concept art galleries.

With some help from Steve Runnels, I’ve put them in their new home:

Scifi Concept Art

Coming soon will be a new folder for scifi interiors.

~Kevoh