 Space / 37359
    Inspiration —Chris Paton
   I found this site earlier today and thought it might be of interest as a source of inspiration. (URL) artships> Chris (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Inspiration —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Thanks for sharing. Does this site work under Firefox? I mousedover as instructed, then tried clicking, but didn't see much beyond the text boxes changing. Certainly no pics! Or was I just too impatient or something? (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Inspiration —Mark Neumann
     (...) Nah, I don't think it's you. I tried the site on Firefox and IE with no success of seeing pics. Maybe some other browser is needed? I didn't try Netscape but I somehow don't think that'd work either. Adding to .geek for input to see if I'm (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

         Re: Inspiration —Ley Ward
     (...) Well, I'm not without lameness, but I did view the source for his page. (the links didn't work with Mozilla on a Mac either) All his outside links take you away to those sites as expected, but his internal links point to "2004/index.php" etc. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

         Re: Inspiration —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Or coolness for that nifty work digging out the true dope when I was too lazy. Thanks, man! Peace and HTMLhacking ++Lar (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

         Re: Inspiration —Kyle Keppler
     Im not so sure this is a bug with his site. The link orginally posted in this thread is www.artships.com/index.php/ note the backslash at the end of the url. This is generally not a valid url. But since php uses the information posted after the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

         Re: Inspiration —Trevor Pruden
      (...) ooo I like this shape: (URL) It can be done in bricks! (URL) A coincidence? Maybe. ;^) `~Trev (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

         Re: Inspiration —Ley Ward
     (...) Thanks for sorting this out Kyle. I learned something and that's always a good thing. Details, details... Now, to return to being inspired... Peace and inspired learning, Professor Whateverly (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Inspiration —Chris Paton
   Sorry about the bugs everyone. I have also had problems when revisiting the site. Annoying. Anyway, if you do get around to actually seeing anything, what I can remember seeing was pretty good. Chris (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)