 Space / 37240
Re: IRONCLAD Space Frigate 34
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 23:14:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Justin Harvey wrote:
Hey all!

I just got done taking pictures and uploading them on Brickshelf of my new space
MOC, IRONCLAD Space Frigate.

Some of you may be wondering what I mean by IRONCLAD.

Well, after coming back from BF04 I was inspired to make my own space theme.
(Kinda like 3vil or PCS) So after awhile I started construction on my new space
theme.

Well, these guys will be a little utilitarian won't they?

I like the basic shape, it does seem to suit the name well, but I agree with
Mark, David and Tony that the plates "o" studs takes a little away, But I think
that it would be a bit better if you rounded then of a bit, not just flat along
the sides, give it a slight curve.  Maybe tiles raised a plate or two in the
middle of the plates.  Since you are making a theme of this it will be
interesting to see how the way you build armor for space vehicles evolves,
Ironclad gives me the visions of armor in all but the most inapproprate places
;-)

Very submarine like, but then I guess it would have to be.  Nice interior.

Looking forward to what is "Ironclad" next.

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson