 Space / 37239
Re: Two lunatic SpaceWheels entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 06:24:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:

This thing is beautiful. Greebling to this extent isn’t something I’ve seen from you before. On the other hand, going to extremes is kind of up your alley, and this thing is all greebles.

Thanks Tony. It’s my first ‘greebles for greebles sake’ piece, but my previous lack of greebling was more due to lack of need and space. Heck, some of my mocs could serve as greebles on someone else’s capital ship... As for excess, you’re gonna love my new sig. (coming soon)

Yeah, this looks like Ley’s work. It’s cute, and I’m surprised that I haven’t seen those things used more.

Cute?!?! Arrrgh. It’s-big-Monster-truck-crush-all-in-its-path-crunch-boom!! HAHAHAHa! (1) -um- Okay, maybe it is cute. Well the wheels are big, but I just couldn’t wait to use them somehow. If they were light grey, I’m sure they would have turned up as a hood ornament on one of Keith’s Spaceships or on some Temple of the (big) gear. And, if they were chrome plated, someone (no names)(2) would be wearing one on a chain round the neck.

Anyway, as promised, I’ve added much better pics to the gallery. Check the links.

Especially the folding ladder of which I am quite proud:

And thanks for putting the thumbs in your reply, Tony. I finally looked at what you did and learned something. (1 days quota filled.)

I’ve always wondered why you aren’t “Professor Whateverley”.

Well, short version: I’m one half of the non-existent musical duo: The Whateverly Brothers.

Peace and medallions,

Professor Whateverly

(1) I’m sorry. I don’t know how my ten-year-old inner child managed to escape. I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.

(2) Hey, if I put names in, there’d be lawyers involved. This way they’ll be lining up to say “he’s talkin’ ‘bout me”...;-)