 Space / 37228
Re: Two lunatic SpaceWheels entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:49:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   Hello .spacers,

I am somewhat pleased to announce two lunar wheeled vehicles.

The first is the Camoflage Research Buggy (or CRaB) designed to blend in with the lunar environment and thus escape detection and frap cannons etc. It possesses a full range of scientific equipment and can also make a mean latté.

This thing is beautiful. Greebling to this extent isn’t something I’ve seen from you before. On the other hand, going to extremes is kind of up your alley, and this thing is all greebles.

   The next is excess taken to an extreme. The Lunar Monster Truck enables the driver to avoid that pesky lunar traffic and go ‘overland’ (and over tracks, modules, craters and lesser vehicles.) So far there is only Bubba’s own prototype, but he hopes to make more to sell, as “the huntin’ ain’t so good on the moon” Can you say ‘rollcage’?

Yeah, this looks like Ley’s work. It’s cute, and I’m surprised that I haven’t seen those things used more.

   Peace and really big wheels,

Professor Whateverly

I’ve always wondered why you aren’t “Professor Whateverley”.

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com