 Space / 37230
  IRONCLAD Space Frigate 34

Hey all! I just got done taking pictures and uploading them on Brickshelf of my new space MOC, IRONCLAD Space Frigate. Some of you may be wondering what I mean by IRONCLAD. Well, after coming back from BF04 I was inspired to make my own space theme. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: IRONCLAD Space Frigate 34

(...) Well the obvious comment is that it looks a lot like Lenny's EB ship. I think it looks like you have a decent start to a ship, but the large expanses of plain flat panels just looks a bit unfinished. Try adding some slopes on the sides that (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: IRONCLAD Space Frigate 34

(...) near the rear. The black pod things on the sides back there are neat too. The interior access looks really good. The simple rectangular shape is really obvious when the side panels are off, but the details that you have on the surface and the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: IRONCLAD Space Frigate 34

(...) Code. Dude. Seriously. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: IRONCLAD Space Frigate 34

(...) Hm... I realize that part of the idea is to make it look like a big-'ol ironclad vessel, but Mark's right, as is it kinda looks plain. If it weren't called "Ironclad" I might not get the reference. Perhaps one way to emphasize the point would (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: IRONCLAD Space Frigate 34

(...) Well, these guys will be a little utilitarian won't they? I like the basic shape, it does seem to suit the name well, but I agree with Mark, David and Tony that the plates "o" studs takes a little away, But I think that it would be a bit (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)