 Space / 37128
    MOC: Apocryphal Blacktron Freudenshadow Racer —Dave Schuler
   Tony Hafner has presented his very cool (URL) Outcast Racer>, for which much praise is due. Very nice work, Tony! Seeing this fine craft, I was inspired to try something similar, adding my own (I hope) distinctive style. Please let me know what you (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Apocryphal Blacktron Freudenshadow Racer —Tom McDonald
   (...) Thread advisory: newsgroups reset to only .space I'm not the curator of this group, but I'm wondering about the decision to post this craft to .space to begin with, even though the FUT was set only to .off-topic.clones. While I recognize (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Apocryphal Blacktron Freudenshadow Racer —Dave Schuler
   (...) More acceptable? I don't know--readers will accept it or they won't, regardless of the title. And from the deafening thread-silence that has greeted my MOC, I'd say that they won't. In any case, I see what you're getting at, but I could argue (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Apocryphal Blacktron Freudenshadow Racer —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Personally (not officially!) I think Dave found the right level of compromise. The craft is clearly a spacecraft, not a tugboat so it's a spacey topic, not a castly or towny one. People talk about non LEGO but space related topics here (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Apocryphal Blacktron Freudenshadow Racer —Dave Schuler
     (...) That was my hope. I don't build this stuff just to annoy (though, to be honest, I do derive a little satisfaction from that aspect of it, but it's a minor consideration at most), and although I enjoy sharing these MOC's, I know that the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Apocryphal Blacktron Freudenshadow Racer —Dave Schuler
   (...) With this in mind, I give you the latest in (URL) space-borne tug-craft.> (You may need to Refresh if you've visited my MOC page before). Dave! FUT OT.Clones, again! (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Apocryphal Blacktron Mech —Dave Schuler
   (...) Inspired by Mark Walsh's very nice (URL) Desperado,> I thought I'd take a swipe at another Apocryphal Blacktron mech. I haven't seen much by Mark here on LUGNET, but his folder is well worth browsing for some cool variations on Space themes. I (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)