 Space / 37128
MOC: Apocryphal Blacktron Freudenshadow Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:00:44 GMT

Tony Hafner has presented his very cool Outcast Racer, for which much praise is due. Very nice work, Tony!

Seeing this fine craft, I was inspired to try something similar, adding my own (I hope) distinctive style.
Please let me know what you think of the Apocryphal Blacktron Freudenshadow Racer.

Thanks for looking!

Dave!

FUT: OT-Clones