 Space / 37197
Re: MOC: Apocryphal Blacktron Freudenshadow Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:16:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   Personally (not officially!) I think Dave found the right level of compromise. The craft is clearly a spacecraft, not a tugboat

With this in mind, I give you the latest in space-borne tug-craft.

(You may need to Refresh if you’ve visited my MOC page before).

Dave!

FUT OT.Clones, again!