 Space / 36971
Re: Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:57:06 GMT

Thanks for the reviews guys. I will probably see it, but maybe wait for the dvd - it often works out at the same price as a cinema ticket! :) In the very least it can be of some inspiration for MOC building!

Chris