 Space / 36745
Re: The RE_wing. A recon version of the E-Wing fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:32:42 GMT

   I’d personally add a few marker lights to the design to give it a bit more color, but that’s just me. You know, red on one wing, green on the other, perhaps some landing lights attached to the landing gear. But that might be more .space than .starwars. ;-)
Lights! Yeah, you know that is a great idea.

Thank you for your comments,

B.