 Space / 36406
Re: Jade Empire Kamakia Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:13:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Anyway, Jon tells me that JE ships should have green glass. Your color scheme hits that mark and doesn’t have any colors that don’t belong, though it wouldn’t hurt to add a bit more sand green if you have any. I’m a little baffled about the single landing gear that props the ship pointing down, but hey- it’s a start.

Keep working at it!

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Thanks for the Reply! I got some Transparent Dark Green 1 X 4 bricks and thats what inspired me to make this. Sadly, the only Sand Green I have is my Dewback. Not much use for it except for the tail parts.

And about the Speilburg guy: Yhea, the Drop Troopers are full of Cameos. Heck, we even have Cobra Commander in our Ranks.