 Space / 36386
36385  |  36387
Subject:
Jade Empire Kamakia Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:13:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

TRANSMISSION: CONNECTING . . . . CONNECTED
INDEX OF /DRP TRPRS
/8THDIVISION
/LOG
/TRASH
COMMAND? C> /8THDIVISON
INDEX OF /8THDIVISON
/SAUNDERS
/MAJESTIC
/ARTEMISMOONBASE
COMMAND? C> /SAUNDERS
INDEX OF /SAUNDERS
/X-POD
/UPDATE
/LOGS
COMMAND? C> UPDATE
DOWNLOADING . . . .

From the Desk of Sergent Saunders, Drop Troopers 8th Division.

Tanner, do me a Favor and review these Photos of the recently captured Kamaika
Scout. It's of Jade Empire orgin, so says the pilot. Meanwhile, We have taken
him to Interrogation Block 1138. The pack he was carrying was holding the stolen
MAC Blueprints from the Artemis Moonbase. Tell me what you can find out and
write up a Report. I expect it on my Desk by the morning.

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99972

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/space/JadeEmpire/Kamaika/dsc00255.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/space/JadeEmpire/Kamaika/dsc00256.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/space/JadeEmpire/Kamaika/dsc00257.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/space/JadeEmpire/Kamaika/dsc00258.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/space/JadeEmpire/Kamaika/dsc00259.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/space/JadeEmpire/Kamaika/dsc00260.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/space/JadeEmpire/Kamaika/dsc00261.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/FeZ/space/JadeEmpire/Kamaika/dsc00262.jpg

The Kamaika (Kah Ma Kee uh) is a light scout craft use to escort and look ahead
for the Hong Hovertank. While it has no weapons, it's small size makes it hard
to hit and easy to transport. The fin thing on the bottom is landing gear, if
you wanted to know.