 Space / 36405
Re: Jade Empire Kamakia Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:33:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adam Saunders wrote:
   From the Desk of Sergent Saunders, Drop Troopers 8th Division.

Tanner, do me a Favor and review these Photos of the recently captured Kamaika Scout. It’s of Jade Empire orgin, so says the pilot. Meanwhile, We have taken him to Interrogation Block 1138. The pack he was carrying was holding the stolen MAC Blueprints from the Artemis Moonbase. Tell me what you can find out and write up a Report. I expect it on my Desk by the morning.

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99972

The Kamaika (Kah Ma Kee uh) is a light scout craft use to escort and look ahead for the Hong Hovertank. While it has no weapons, it’s small size makes it hard to hit and easy to transport. The fin thing on the bottom is landing gear, if you wanted to know.

This is a little disturbing... are those clones of Steven Spielberg that are being used for soldiers? Sure, it’s not as disturbing as clones of George Lucas, but it’s still a bid odd.

Anyway, Jon tells me that JE ships should have green glass. Your color scheme hits that mark and doesn’t have any colors that don’t belong, though it wouldn’t hurt to add a bit more sand green if you have any. I’m a little baffled about the single landing gear that props the ship pointing down, but hey- it’s a start.

Keep working at it!

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com