 Space / 36386
  Jade Empire Kamakia Scout

TRANSMISSION: CONNECTING . . . . CONNECTED INDEX OF /DRP TRPRS /8THDIVISION /LOG /TRASH COMMAND? C> /8THDIVISON INDEX OF /8THDIVISON /SAUNDERS /MAJESTIC /ARTEMISMOONBASE COMMAND? C> /SAUNDERS INDEX OF /SAUNDERS /X-POD /UPDATE /LOGS COMMAND? C> (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Jade Empire Kamakia Scout

(...) This is a little disturbing... are those clones of Steven Spielberg that are being used for soldiers? Sure, it's not as disturbing as clones of George Lucas, but it's still a bid odd. (URL) Anyway, Jon tells me that JE ships should have green (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire Kamakia Scout

(...) Thanks for the Reply! I got some Transparent Dark Green 1 X 4 bricks and thats what inspired me to make this. Sadly, the only Sand Green I have is my Dewback. Not much use for it except for the tail parts. And about the Speilburg guy: Yhea, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)