 Space / 36376
    EKBD Freighter 15 —Kevin Hansen
   Just a small and defenseless freighter with a few added bonuses. I didn't add a ton of greebling on purpose as to give it the annonomous feeling that so many bulk freighters have. However, anyone who thinks they can just stroll up and snatch a load (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: EKBD Freighter 15 —Erik Schroer
     I had just seen this on Brickshelf just moments before you posted. Freighter 15 is a very well-crafted vessel. I love the front mouth-like opening to the cargo bay and the extending cargo boom. However, the hidden weapon boxes near the front (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: EKBD Freighter 15 —Kevin Hansen
     (...) I used a double angel piece to form the main cargo part of the hull, so I'm not too sure about how I could flush the guns up without starting all over from scratch. This ship was just to see if I could make something without any vissible guns (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: EKBD Freighter 15 —Daniel Rubin
     (...) Ok, first thing dude, you need more pictures. I'd like to see some pics of the two decks, and of the rest of the interior. And some of the ship from other angles. This is a pretty big ship, and you just don't have enough pics to get a good (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: EKBD Freighter 15 —Kevin Hansen
     (...) Yeah, sorry about not having enough. I got home from work late last night and ran out of sunlight for more photos. I hope to have a few more up maybe this weekend. (...) The belly-guns are seperated by a wall from the main cargo area and are (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: EKBD Freighter 15 —Keith Goldman
     Cool ship Kevin, sort of a WW2 Q-ship in space. I can picture it luring in some of Soren's space pirates for a nasty surprise. Although I like the concept, the guns look a little undersized/undserstrength for that kind of brawl. Maybe a hidden (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: EKBD Freighter 15 —Rick Hallman
   Very nice, comrade. I do like the guns from the side of the ship by the "15". (anotehr neat soviet-looking feature is the big number). the guns there remind me of some small fighter defense. Like a 30 cal for WW2 ships. Guns 01 and 02 look neat, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)