 Space / 36018
  contrary to popular belief. . .

I do still build. (URL) The Hornet. Like the BE-TLE, I wanted to do something fun and organic in shape. The Hornet is an small, agile, and powerful hovertank. The Hornet's four directional engines provide the pilot with unparalleled speed and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

its too japanese looking and freaky cool with it's galidor arm engines and i's organic shape. i hate it. ;) Rick (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) snip (...) This thing is terribly awesome. I really like it, and was astonished that it was so small and could still have a minifig inside. Kudos on a job well done -Dan Rubin (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) Thanks! If anything, I thought the cockpit was a little clunky. I tried for awhile to reduce it's size, but finally decided the bulbousness of it sort of worked. (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) Good. ;) Thanks for the comments, Rick. On a side note, I consider the 'galidor' arms canon, since I got all mine in the (URL) Ogel Shark Sub> (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) I love this thing...in all it's spindly, urchine-esque voodoo craziness. The little things..like 1x2 old skool doors on the side...the decision to make it windowless and the fanned out back with everything in a circular 45 degree arangement. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) Thanks! I'm glad you like it. Heh, I'm sure I can have a deployment craft done in a couple years at the rate I'm building nowadays. (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

Love it! Every detail is so carefully implemented ... -- Pawel (URL) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) I saw this on Brickshelf the other day and thought it was too sweet. I love the studless look and the organic shape. Mixing the galidor parts in is great. I'm definitely going to borrow ideas from this when I get back to building space. Jason (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) Thanks! (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) Thanks, I'm glad you like it! And you should have never left building space in the first place. mmm, space. (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) Yes, but do you still have a Lego-related website? Cerebrum Inc. seems to have become yet another videogame site... (...) ... (...) Nice guns. Wow, I didn't even realise it had a pilot at first! Cool. My preference would be for a flight (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) With the flogging I get for every post, it's a wonder why I still build. Thanks for the comments, Paul. I'm glad you like it. And you're right—if I did it over again, I'd rig some sort display inside the hatch. As usual, the cockpit was the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: contrary to popular belief. . .

(...) The floggings will continue until your morale improves... :-) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)