 Space / 36018
36017  |  36019
Subject:
contrary to popular belief. . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:32:04 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I do still build.

The Hornet.

Like the BE-TLE, I wanted to do something fun and organic in shape.

The Hornet is an small, agile, and powerful hovertank. The Hornet’s four directional engines provide the pilot with unparalleled speed and control. The Hornet also features advanced flight computers that assist with flying in large numbers.

Although the Hornet’s primary defensive measures are a small profile, standard jamming, and acrobatics, its armor is incredibly resiliant. Although what it gains in stamina, it lacks in heavy firepower.

It is outfitted with two stationary light cannons. It also has four offensive/defensive rocket pods of two rockets each with individual targeting for each pod. And underneath are two auto-targeting machine guns that track the pilot’s retinal implant.

The Hornet is primarly for dispatching lightly armored targets. One Hornet can be an impressive force due to its speed, agility, and stanima. A swarm can be overwhelming.

deep links:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I’d appreciate any comments.