 Space / 36103
Re: contrary to popular belief. . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   I do still build.

Yes, but do you still have a Lego-related website? Cerebrum Inc. seems to have become yet another videogame site...

The Hornet. • ... I’d appreciate any comments.

Nice guns. Wow, I didn’t even realise it had a pilot at first! Cool. My preference would be for a flight display on the inside of the hatch for the pilot to stare at. Oh, and you missed some visible studs. ;-)

Cheers,