 Space / 36084
Re: contrary to popular belief. . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:11:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears wrote:

I saw this on Brickshelf the other day and thought it was too sweet. I love the studless look and the organic shape. Mixing the galidor parts in is great. I’m definitely going to borrow ideas from this when I get back to building space.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB

Thanks, I’m glad you like it! And you should have never left building space in the first place. mmm, space.