 Space / 35991
  EBKD SLICE

The Kosmos Directorate is proud to announce the addition of the Eastern Block's newest latest light fighter, the Stragetic Light Interceptor and Combat Escort (SLICE). (URL) -Jason (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: EBKD SLICE

(...) This is a pretty sweet little ship. I especially like the tail-fin. Does it have any detail or anything on the bottom? The tail-fin gives it a sort of Flash Gordon feel. Without the strap-ons, the shape is reminiscent of a trilobyte. It (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD SLICE

Beautiful, Jason. A bit too beautiful, in fact. Such a streamlined, almost art deco design reeks of capitalist imperialist consumerist hogwash. The Directorate will be most interested in knowing where you got your ideas. Most interested. -Komrade (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD SLICE

(...) Seriously this thing rocks. I love how everything looks strapped on the side. Plus it matches a size profile for the SLAM. Very nicely done as a small jump fighter, just like the SLAM. The only thing that could make this cooler is landing (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD SLICE

(...) Thanks! I really enjoyed working on this ship. This bottom has no detail right now, for several reasons. One being the plate on the bottom is holding everything together, There is a bunch of 1/2 stud steps in the chassis, but suprisingly (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD SLICE

(...) You are not authorized to know our sources and such questions will not be tolorated! Be as it may, rest assured that no corruption exist in the Kosoms Directorate commrade and that our new direction has nothing what-so-ever to do with any (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD SLICE

(...) Spasibo commrade Lt. General, It needed to be small as to work with my next idea, a support frigate (ala homeworld). And thus the lack of landing gear as I need to make it "mate" properly. I set three guidelines for the craft: Small, uses no (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD SLICE

(...) Landing gear is over-rated. :) (...) I would love to hear more about this frigate of yours. My Cruiser is almost done and would like to compare notes with you on some design features. As for the smaller engines, I will try to snap a few photos (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: EBKD SLICE

(...) Hi Jason, I really dig the shape of this - the taper to the back flows, and the engine greeble is a nice touch. The assymetrical weapons on the front look good too. I think the only drawback is the "EB" designation; it doesn't feel too "EB" to (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: EBKD SLICE

(...) Yes, it started as an EB ship and it goes with another EB ship I'm working on. I definatly think it's EB; here is Chris's orginial EB ship, the ZOG 31 (URL) It's much in that spirit. And there is a little Star Rangers influence thrown in. You (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)