 Space / 35422
  Re: KNIVES

(...) But in just how many ways can it make French Fries? Nice Bot Paul, I like the eyes, But where did the Upper Leg come from? The high standard that we all have come to expect from you has been upheld, once again. Ah, how do you expect us to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: KNIVES

(...) Seven. (...) Thanks. If you mean the part in Dark Classic Grey, there were about ten in [LEGOSet 8558] And the bottom half is from the new Designer sets. Have you bought yours yet? (...) Thanks :-) I'll bring him to the next meeting so you can (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: KNIVES

(...) Most Impressive. Should the market for Violent Assassin Droids ever dry up, there are plenty of positions available in the food services industry (And Sir WILL HAVE FRIES WITH THAT!!!) (...) Ah, that would be why I haven't seen it before. As (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)